OPTIMATRIX Polymeric Jointing Sand retains adequate elasticity needed
to adapt to the movements of the pavement surface. It is resistant to erosion due to
weather, maintenance, and traffic. It features “zero dust” EZ SWEEP TECHNOLOGY to
ensure no haze is produced on your pavement surface and that the sand is more easily
swept in, saving you both time and money in the process. Unlike conventional polymeric
sand that requires 3 wetting applications, OPTIMATRIX requires a single wetting, saving
you further time.
For more information, visit www.Dyna.ca or click here.
Features & Advantages:
– Quick-setting. Sets up in minutes upon activation. No need to worry about early
– Low temperature setting. Sets at temperatures at or above 0°C (32°F).
– Incorporates “zero dust” EZ SWEEP TECHNOLOGY which eliminates haze on
the pavement surface and makes it quicker and easier to sweep.
– Single wetting activation, saves time and money.
– Excellent for exterior/interior applications.
– For residential and commercial installations.
– Suitable for both pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
– Contrary to regular sands, it stays firm, flexible and perfectly in place after
wetting & curing.
– Ideal for most pavement joints greater than 2 mm (1/16”).
– Ideal for use on sloped pavement.
– Eliminates washouts of sand into pools.
– Ensures a better stability of the installed pavers.
– Strongly inhibits weeds from growing.
– Adapts to paver movements in all weather conditions.
– Eliminates joint erosion from rain, water, frost, wind, power washing, and traffic.
– Resistant to freeze-thaw cycles.
– Deters ants and other insects.
– Granite Grey
– Quartz Beige
– Jet Black